ISIS DU is a 3 ATI standby display unit and provides basic flight parameters like attitude, airspeed and heading to pilots during failure of the primary flight displays. ISIS DU is 3 ATI AMLCD based display; an indigenous product developed using innovative technology, advanced materials and state-of-the-art systems and software. The display includes an embedded attitude sensor and is connected to the Air Data Sensor and Magnetometer through serial links.
The ISIS-DU has been crafted to cope with adverse and demanding environmental conditions requiring extremely high levels of performance in defence application.
- Built with State-of-the-Art LCD Ruggedization Technology developed in-house
- Optically bonded for improved anti-reflective performance
- High Contrast Ratio
- Heater glass embedded into an optically bonded LCD stack for operation under sub-zero temperatures
- Wide viewing angle
- High Brightness module based on LED backlight
- Enhanced Sunlight readability
- Power PC Processor based low power design.
- Dedicated PCI express graphics controller for Graphics application.
- Giga bit Ethernet controller.
- Four channel of ARINC 429 communication.
- 1 Giga byte NAND memory for File system support.
- USB support for firmware uploads.
- Two channel RS422 communication.
- Embedded Attitude sensor to sense the attitude of the aircraft.
- Connected to Air Data Sensor and Magnetometer over Serial Links for sensing Altitude, Airspeed and Heading
- Fanless Design
- Mechanical Interface: Weight - 1.8 Kg Dimensions - 3.5" (H) x 3.5" (W) x 8" (D)
- Electrical Interfaces- Communication-
- 4 High Speed ARINC 429 Input Channel
- 2 High Speed ARINC 429 Output Channel
- 2 RS422
- Environmental and EMI/EMC Qualification- As per DO160D
- Vxworks 6.9 BSP and Graphics Device Driver with API